New problem statements are published every Monday for 6 weeks!
Yes! True that we are on a lookout for ideas that can solve a few National situations – both trivial & serious ones!
Aug 24 – Oct 2, 2020
Give your sparkling idea a place to grow, blossom and turn into value, so you can build a culture of collaboration to solve.
Now, you can share your own ideas or favorite the ones that you believe in. You can also give you thoughts to improvise on others’ ideas.
What we do with your ideas
We shortlist and extract ideas that can genuinely solve the situation at hand. We encourage students to do pilot run or a prototype to test their idea. We then suggest those ideas to the government or the related industry bodies. On getting their interest, we would reach out to the participants and offer them to be part of the implementation team.
Why you should take this up?
- Get the opportunity to think, ideate and design impactful solutions.
- Make friends with like-minded people who believe in same or similar solutions.
- Drive ideation with collaborative approach using crowd-intelligence & feedback.
- Brainstorm ways to solve problems in areas of societal importance.
- Win prizes or certificates for top-rated solutions.
- Give food for thought, and sharpen your mind with Design thinking.